- Anime/Japanese thing wise .... pretty much zilch. I've stayed current and hip with the KH fandom and the new KH games, but as I haven't played Birth By Sleep, I haven't really ventured into looking at fic for it. You would think for someone who organizes anime conventions that I would be more in tune with anime... but not really. I mean, I'm pretty good at what's hip with the rest of the world, I just don't watch/read it lately. I fail.
-TV shows. Now that's a whole new matter entirely. I banged through three seasons of Skins (will get to the fourth eventually). Banged through all six seasons of Weeds. Am on episode 4 of the Walking Dead. Misfits is my next adventure. Watched all of Matt Smith's run as the Doctor (I love Matt Smith, I cannot deny). It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia is on my backburner, as it's been demanded by my friends that I watch it. Will be marathoning all three seasons of Arrested Development on the 12th. Am current on Glee and How I Met Your Mother. I did horrible and only saw two episodes of this last season of White Collar, which I need to fix because Matt Bomer is beautiful.
- I watched the Human Centipede. It was not as terrifying as I was anticipating. Have seen Harry Potter, Paranormal Activity 2, and Tangled lately in the theatre. Watched Love Actually repeatedly in the past few weeks. Have watched How to Train Your Dragon repeatedly as well - that movie is my life.
- Musically, it's been all My Chemical Romance and Courtney Marie Andrews lately. I went to a Margot and the Nuclear So and So's show last month and couldn't get in since it was sold out, so my sister and I camped in the parking lot and listened to from the car. Despite it being freezing, it was actually pretty awesome. No obnoxious idiots to compete with. Dear and the Headlights broke up, which has been bumming me out. I missed a Pierce the Veil show this last Sunday and I'm kicking myself over it. They'll be back in Tucson in January, so I'm hoping (foolishly) I might get to that show. But mostly, just MCR and Courtney Marie. You should listen, girl sounds like an angel. Don't let the folk/bluegrass label fool you. Start with Oak Creek.
- Bookwise, I've been pretty tame. I'm on and off again reading the Locke and Key series - it's a graphic novel series written by Joe Hill, who is Stephen King's son and wrote the only book that's scared me in recent memory, Heart Shaped Box. I'm still really obsessed with the Hunger Games series, which I guess you could say is my biggest fandom at the moment. I was mostly re-reading things I've had, though I made a decent effort at The Bell Jar, before abandoning it for my current love, The Passage, by Justin Cronin. It was widely reviewed and raved about in Time and I had a half off coupon at Borders the Wednesday before Thanksgiving, so I had to grab it. It's been fun so far, I've still got about 400 pages left.
- I've been writing in This Frenzied State. It's slow coming, but it feels so good.
Sorry for the double post. It's 6am and I can't sleep.